Black Caviar Care Guide
Keeping Your Black Caviar Bag Looking Beautiful!
Understanding how to care for your Black Cvaiar bag will increase its longevity. The longevity of any handbag will depend on many factors including how often it is used, care taken during use, and exposure to heat, moisture and sunlight. Here are some tips in getting the longest possible lifespan out of your gorgeous new Black Caviar handbag.
Vegan Leather/ Polyurethane Material Care Guide
Our range of handbags and accessories are crafted from vegan leather; a synthetic man-made fabric also known as PU (polyurethane). Chosen predominately for the ease and functionality of keeping clean, our vegan leather products are also suitable for those who choose not to use traditional leather products.
We recommend that you use your Black Caviar bag frequently to extend the life of your bag. To properly care for your beautiful Black Caviar accessory, please consider the following steps when caring for your product:
• Store in a cool, dry place where air can circulate, and your product is away from direct sunlight.
• Air your PU product every couple of weeks to limit the chance of mould.
• Try not to over-fill your Black Caviar bag, as carrying less weight will lengthen the life of your handbag and provide less stress on the handles.
• If your product gets wet, remove any residual water immediately with a paper towel and leave it to air dry naturally.
• PU/Vegan Leather products may produce colour transfer when damp or wet. Please ensure you are cautious when wearing with light coloured clothing.
• Please be mindful that lighter coloured bags are prone to absorbing other dyes from clothing (like denim), so take care when wearing them together.
Handbag Cleaning Tips
To properly care for your Black Caviar bags, follow these tips:
• Use a light surface spray, baby wipes, ‘Morning Fresh’ detergent, or a slightly damp cloth with warm water to clean off any dirt or dust. NO HARSH CHEMICALS
• For stubborn marks or grease stains, use a sparse amount of eucalyptus oil or gumption on a clean cloth and rub gently.
• To clean the inside lining of your bag, we recommend using baby wipes or ‘Morning Fresh’ detergent.
• To clean Suedette PU bags, gently use a baby wipe and soft brush against the grain to remove any marks.